Read through our purchasing terms and conditions for information on returning products you've purchased from us.
Condition of Returned Items
All returned items must be in new and resalable condition and meet the following criteria:
- All returned lamps must be returned in their original, undamaged boxes, without any markings, and must be shipped inside an additional box with appropriate packing foam or bubble wrap to prevent damage during shipment. A 20% restocking charge will be levied on these returns, we reserve the right to increase the restocking fee if the lamp is not returned to us in unopened condition. If the lamp has been opened, a 30% restocking charge will apply.
- Do not write on the box. If the box is written on, the returned product will be refused.
- Shipping costs are non refundable.
- The Lamp must be in the original shipping carton with all original packing material.
- Include all accessories in their original wrapping/packing material including all manuals, warranty/guarantee information, and instructions.
- Customer pays shipping costs and must insure the package for the purchase value. Acceptable shipping carriers are UPS, Fed-Ex, Purolator, DHL. We are not responsible for any loss or damage during shipping of returned items.
- All product returns must first be authorized by us within 30 days of the original invoice date and a Return Merchandise Authorization (R.M.A.) number must be obtained before shipping the lamp back to us.
- Prior to returning any item, a RMA must be obtained. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a RMA number. Item’s returned without a RMA number the shipment will be refused.
- RMA number may take 1-3 days to be issued. The 30 day limit is based on when you request the RMA, not when we issue it. Items must be returned to our warehouse with 7 days of being issued a RMA number. Unfortunately after this period the return cannot be accepted.
- Any lamps must be returned within 14 days in the original packaging and it
*** must not be marked or damaged in any way *** for a credit to be considered.
Special Order Items:
No return will be accepted on Special order Lamps.
Special Orders can not be Canceled or returned. All Special Order lamps are Final Sale.
In case of defective product, Replacements lamps that are defective or dead on arrival may be returned for warranty exchange with a valid RMA number for exchange. To obtain an RMA number please email us or call 289-813-2125, and have a copy of original invoice, Order Number or packing list when you call.
Please note: Some manufactures handle defective lamps themselves, if this is the case, we can not exchange the lamp for you, however the manufacturer will work directly with you to resolve the issue. We will work with you to coordinate a more expedient resolution of the matter with the manufacturer.
In the event that the customer cancel or refuses delivery of an order, A 20% restocking charge will be levied on these orders, provided the order has not been processed or shipped. Once the order has Shipped, shippings cost will apply for the return to ourwarehouse and will be deducted from any refund. Special Order products can not be canceled or returned. ProjectorBulbs.ca retains the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
For Items Damaged During Transport
Projectorbulbs.ca endeavors to use reliable and reputable carriers, but occasionally shipping damage does occur. Resolving the problem of transit damage or loss depends on the cooperation of all parties. All shipping damage claims must be made against the common carrier; therefore, it is imperative that you follow these guidelines:
- Inspect all shipments upon arrival. If damage or loss is apparent upon delivery, do not accept the shipment until you make a notation of the damage on all copies of the carrier’s pro bill and have the driver sign all copies to acknowledge the notation. Do not sign a clear receipt for damaged or missing cartons or there will be no basis for a claim. Ask the carrier to make a detailed inspection of the damage. File a claim with the carrier. Cooperate and follow up as necessary to secure final settlement.
- Even if damages are acknowledged in writing by the driver, you must request an inspection by the carrier and retain the merchandise, carton, and package materials at the address to which shipment was made until the carrier authorizes movement. The carrier must provide you with an inspection report. In case of concealed damage, inspection must be requested within five (5) days of receipt of shipment.
- Please immediately advise Projectorbulbs.ca of all damages or problems. Do not return merchandise to us. File your claim with the carrier, enclosing copies of the bill of lading (signed by the driver) and inspection report as support. Keep all packing materials and boxes with the damaged product. Do not throw anything away. We will provide any assistance possible, however we cannot be responsible for the actual filing of claims on the carrier or accept liability for non-collectable freight claims.
Manufacturer and Supplier Restrictions
Some manufacturers have implemented returns restrictions that prevent ProjectorBulbs.ca from being able to accept returns or offer exchanges, replacements or credits on their products for any reason. Please check the item listing on our website to determine if special return policies are applicable to your products. Support as well as exchanges or replacements for products with manufacturer or supplier restrictions, including within the first 30 days of ownership, must be handled directly with the product manufacturer or supplier. You can find the manufacturer or suppliers contact information in your product manual, in the item listing, on the manufacturer's website.
Limitation of Liability
Projectorbulbs.ca shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in any connection with this agreement or the products, including but not limited to lost profits, lost data, or any claim based on indemnity or contribution, or the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. Purchaser’s exclusive remedy, as against Projectorbulbs.ca , shall be the repair or replacement of defective parts.